What data do we collect?
LocumKit collects the following data:
• Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
• Information linked to your locum abilities and registration numbers with professional bodies.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide LocumKit with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Register online.
• When you contact us or provide feedback via social media or email.
• Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
• Enter information relating to jobs, both private and via our site.
How will we use your data?
LocumKit collects your data so that we can:
• Improve our services and manage your account.
• Email you with special offers on other services we think you might like.
• Connect you with suitable employers or locums.
How do we store your data?
LocumKit securely stores your data at via Amazon Web Services, within the EU.
LocumKit will keep your data for as long as you continue to use our services. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data within 30 days.
LocumKit would like to send you information about services that we think you might like.If you have agreed to receive marketing communication, you may always opt out at a later date.You have the right at any time to stop LocumKit from contacting you for marketing purposes.If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please click here or contact us via the contact us option on our site.
What are your data protection rights?
LocumKit would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request LocumKit for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that LocumKit correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request LocumKit to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that LocumKit erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that LocumKit restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to LocumKit’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that LocumKit transfer personal data that we have collected to another organisation, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: [email protected]
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our websites, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit aIIaboutcookies.org.
• Keeping you signed in
• Understanding how you use our website
• Improving user experience
What types of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
• Functionality — LocumKit uses these cookies so that we recognise you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: [email protected]
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that LocumKit has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.